At Global Investigative Services, Inc., we’re committed to helping companies make the best hiring decisions. Parts of these decisions are based off of information we provide. In order to provide the most accurate information, we rely on smart, talented, motivated and passionate people. If you’re interested in being a part of our growing team review the positions available below.
Full or Part Time Business Development
We are seeking a highly motivated, polished professional to be responsible for selling Global’s background screening services to businesses throughout the US..
– Develop and maintain pipeline through cold calling and territory canvassing
– Consult with prospect to identify a background screening program that best aligns with their organizational needs
– Conduct sales presentations for potential clients
– Grow customer base to meet individual and organizational targets
– Meet and/or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
– Prior sales experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proficiency in typing and MS Office applications
– Experience using CRMs preferred
Submit your resume by e-mailing us at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Global Investigative Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to the position. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. We make all reasonable accommodations to meet the obligations set forth under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.