Join Our Team
Come be a part of the Global Investigative Services team. Find out what positions we have open and how to apply, here.
At Global Investigative Services, Inc., we’re committed to helping companies make the best hiring decisions. Parts of these decisions are based off of information we provide. In order to provide the most accurate information, we rely on smart, talented, motivated and passionate people. If you’re interested in being a part of our growing team review the positions available below.
Full Time Investigative Analyst
Requirements & Expectations:
- Ability to take direction and work within a predefined environment/structure
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Honest and high level of integrity
- Ability to manage time to ensure all tasks are complete each day
- Strong work ethic/willing to work and learn
- Work independently and in a group environment
- Coachable and open to receive feedback — Apply the feedback timely and consistently
- Proactive, engaged, participative
- Dependable and accountable
- Positive attitude/outlook and approach . . . Passion for the work, enthusiastic
- Demonstrates sense of collaboration
- Maintain applicable performance metrics as applied both to the team and individual
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in fraud investigations, collections, banking, customer service, analysis, or research
- Experience working in a fast paced and metrics measured environment
Full or Part Time Business Development
We are seeking a highly motivated, polished professional to be responsible for selling Global’s background screening services to businesses throughout the US.
- Develop and maintain pipeline through cold calling and territory canvassing
- Consult with prospect to identify a background screening program that best aligns with their organizational needs
- Conduct sales presentations for potential clients
- Grow customer base to meet individual and organizational targets
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
- Prior sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in typing and MS Office applications
- Experience using CRMs preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Global Investigative Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon an individual’s merit and qualifications directly related to the position. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. We make all reasonable accommodations to meet the obligations set forth under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.
Get Started Today
Our person-to-person service makes getting started safe, fast, and easy. Contact us today so we can explore your options and find out how to set your business up for success.